The easiest way to build and release mobile apps.
fastlane handles tedious tasks so you don’t have to.
Developer hours saved
Automate your development and release process
fastlane is an open source platform aimed at simplifying Android and iOS deployment.
fastlane lets you automate every aspect of your development and release workflow.
Automatically generate localized screenshots for the app store
Easily distribute beta builds to testers
Publish a new release to the app store in seconds
Reliably and consistently code sign your app–no more headaches
Generate localized app store screenshots in minutes.
- Automatically capture localized screenshots for each language and device your app supports
- Configure it once, and store the configuration so anyone on the team can generate screenshots
- Work on something else – fastlane takes screenshots without interrupting your other tasks
Easily publish new beta builds to testers so you can get valuable feedback, fast.
- Automate the most time-consuming beta distribution steps including incrementing the build version, code signing, building and uploading the app, and setting a changelog
- Support for over 15 beta testing services including TestFlight, Crashlytics Beta, Play, and Hockey
- Freely switch between beta services without needing to reconfigure fastlane
Automate the entire app store deployment process.
- Create a repeatable custom workflow to build, upload and distribute new releases to the app store
- Upload and manage all of your app’s metadata including screenshots
- Automatically submit new versions of your app for review
Avoid the frustration of managing code signing identities.
- Store your code signing identities and profiles in your own private, encrypted git repository to securely sync them across machines
- Once set up, every developer on your team can reproduce signed builds on any computer
Continuous Integration support
Fastlane integrates effortlessly into existing CI services, including:
Fastlane is AMAZING! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️
@nicollhunt 2:46 PM - 21 Jun 2017
Some free advice: if you develop mobile apps you really need Fastlane. It's a game changer. https://fastlane.tools
@deadwinter 7:01 PM - 5 Apr 2017
I'm mad I haven't been using @FastlaneTools sooner.
This is 🔥🔥🔥!
@t_guidon 4:03 PM - 27 Jun 2017
I love @FastlaneTools ❤️
Generating all the screenshots for iTunes Connect with one line of code feels like cheating.
@haawa799 8:42 AM - 11 Jun 2017
Software like @FastlaneTools makes me glad to build stuff. Still kinda shocked that it's possible to send builds to Testflight w/ 1 command
@austinlouden 10:31 PM - 20 Feb 2017
How fastlane works
Fastlane lets you configure lanes to support your team’s deployment workflows. Use a single command to run a lane.
lane :beta do
lane :appstore do
See it in action - getting started with fastlane
Become a fastlane contributor
The strong open source community that contributes to fastlane is part of what makes it great. With over 700 contributors, we're building the most powerful set of tools for deploying mobile apps. Check out our GitHub repository for information on how to contribute and to become a core contributor.